Baby Genius What Do You Hear Soft Activity Book
The What Do You Hear Soft Activity Book is perfect for little hands and encourages learning through repetition and developing coordination skills. Each panel features a unique musical sound. Press the soft covered musical note attachment to hear five different sounds corresponding with the images on the book panels.
The soft book uses different textures throughout for a great tactile experience. Book also has flip up pieces for a peek-a-boo experience, a record that ‘spins’ and a peek-a-boo mirror. Folds easily and has ribbons to tie it shut and a loop for easy attachment to strollers and carriers. Includes non-replaceable batteries. The Baby Genius Learn & Grow program has been developed to correspond to five stages of natural growth. The What Do You Hear soft activity book is part of the Discoverer stage (6-12 months) featuring products that encourage self-discovery.
- Soft activity book that features colorful, tactile images and activities, mirror for self-discovery and electronic sounds for early learning
- 5 different instrument sounds are featured in soft book. Press fabric-covered attachment piece to hear sounds
- Easily folds up and has ribbon ties for easy closure and loop for easy attachment to strollers and carriers
- For ages 6-12 months. Encourages learning through repetition and helps to encourage coordination skills
- As featured in the award-winning Baby Genius DVD Series
- 5 different instrument sounds are featured in soft book. Press fabric covered attachment piece to hear sounds